Built by Professionals
Experience is the best teacher, and we’ve got loads of it. We’re an award-winning creative team with over 5 years of real-world experience. You won’t find needless functions “just because they’re cool”. We’ve built this Platform using our real-world experiences as the driving force behind every decision we’ve made.
View Schap Features →
- SCHAP Overview
SCHAP® ultimately provides and caters for the needs of school administrators, teachers, students and parents. It provides and solves this Key challenges: Student Record management and online application processing,Day to day monitoring of academic activities and reporting, Payment of school fee using Debit/ATM/Credit Cards by parents, Continuous assessment computation and report generation etc.
- SCHAP Feature
- Seemless Integration
Seemless Integration to existing 3rd Party Systems
It is about adding value to the system, with capabilities that are possible because of interactions between subsystems.
Integration has a hidden benefit, stemming from trying to make services interact: instead of having to redesign a piece of software from the beginning (which encapsulates particular business logic and so on),
you are trying to expose its functionality as a service and let other applications access it via a communications method.
This allows the re-usability of a software component, without having to re-implement it.
- SCHAP Advantages
Real-Time Access, Data management, Flexibility.
- SCHAP Benefits
The following are key benefits which educational institutions shall enjoy as a result of signing up on SCHAP.
- Access to an expanding suite of solutions for administrative, academic and learner support services
- Easy setup cost, with no infrastructure acquisition and maintenance costs.
- Web payment processing capabilities are available to institutions on the platform. Interswitch, Mastercard, Visa and Etranzact shall be supported.
- Ability to provide learning resources to students and staff anytime and anywhere.
- Provides a high level progress report of learners
- Improved perception of the institution by parents and the general public
- Improved quality of communication between the institution and parents
- Instant term end assessment computation and report generation
- Provides a social community where teachers, parents and students interact